Our Junior League is a great way for kids to get a taste of competition, while being accessible for all skill levels. Its open to kids ages 7-17, and is a great way to get more involved in golf. This is a 9-Hole league and no parental supervision is required.
- Spring Jr League: 5 Saturdays at 4pm starting May 16. $40 for 5 weeks of play.
- Summer Jr League: 8 Fridays at 1pm starting June 19 (No July 3). $65 for 8 weeks of play.
- Fall Jr League: 5 Saturdays at 4pm starting Aug 22. $40 for 5 weeks of play.
- Junior League Trifecta: Sign up in advance for all three leagues for only $129!
- Mixture of Stroke Play, Scramble and Best Ball. 2-person teams will play together for the season, scored both individually and as a team. Pick your own partner or we will match you up!
- Weekly discussion of Rules and Etiquette, supervised by PGA Professional Dan Gogin
- Any week missed due to rain or absence can be made up at player’s convenience.
- Limited to first 27 participants
To Sign up for the Summer Junior Leagues
- Click Here for our Online Signup Form. Please complete the form, and include in the “Message” box which session you are signing up for. Once you click “Submit” you will be taken to the Online Store where you can complete payment.
- If you would prefer to pay by cash, check or in person you can Click Here to Print Signup Form and bring it in or mail it to us.
- Many of our programs have a maximum capacity, so please be aware that signups are pending availability, and no spots can be held without completed payment.