Our Junior League is a great way for kids to get a taste of competition, while being accessible for all skill levels. Its open to kids ages 7-17, and is a great way to get more involved in golf. This is a 9-Hole league and no parental supervision is required.
- Spring Jr League: 5 Saturdays at 4pm starting May 16. $40 for 5 weeks of play.
- Summer Jr League: 8 Fridays at 1pm starting June 19 (No July 3). $65 for 8 weeks of play.
- Fall Jr League: 5 Saturdays at 4pm starting Aug 22. $40 for 5 weeks of play.
- Junior League Trifecta: Sign up in advance for all three leagues for only $129!
- Mixture of Stroke Play, Scramble and Best Ball. 2-person teams will play together for the season, scored both individually and as a team. Pick your own partner or we will match you up!
- Weekly discussion of Rules and Etiquette, supervised by PGA Professional Dan Gogin
- Any week missed due to rain or absence can be made up at player’s convenience.
- Limited to first 27 participants