Baehmann’s Golf Center
W73 N1122 Washington Ave.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
Phone: (262) 377-0768
PT Golf Shop Attendant
Baehmann’s Golf & Games is a family owned and operated golf facility in Cedarburg serving the community for almost 60 years. We are a Driving Range, Mini Golf Course, Par 3 Golf and FootGolf Course with an Indoor Golf Simulator, and are seeking a part-time employee for our Pro Shop. The position is open immediately. Must be available through the fall.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Opening or closing of the golf shop
- Ability to lift 30-40 pounds, working on your feet.
- Working with computerized Point Of Sale system, so must be familiar with how to use a computer
- Minimum 18 years old and be able to pass background check performed by local police department to obtain beer serving license.
- Enthusiastic and friendly, you will be the first person to greet each of our customers. We are a family business in a small community, so we like to get to know our regular customers and greet them by name if possible.
- Attention to detail
Pay is $10/hr. Free golf privileges for employee and immediate family.
15-20 hrs/week, flexibility needed, mixture of opening/closing/weekend shifts.
Please fill out an application found at the link below and either return by email or in person. No phone calls please. For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for employment application
Closed for the winter!