Baehmann’s Golf Center
W73 N1122 Washington Ave.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
Phone: (262) 377-0768
PT Golf Shop Attendant
Baehmann’s Golf Center is a family owned and operated golf facility in Cedarburg serving the community for over 50 years. We are a Driving Range, Mini Golf Course, Par 3 Golf and FootGolf Course with an Indoor Golf Simulator, and are seeking a part-time to full-time employee for our Pro Shop. The ideal candidate would be available for part-time work year round, with the opportunity for full-time work in the summer.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Golf Equipment retail sales, including commissions
- Opening or closing of the golf shop
- Receiving and merchandising
- Ability to lift 30-40 pounds, working on your feet for extended periods of time and performing occasional light maintenance.
- Working with computerized Point Of Sale system, so must be familiar with how to use a computer
- Assisting with our Leagues
- Minimum 18 years old and be able to pass background check performed by local police department to obtain beer serving license.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends
- Enthusiastic and friendly, you will be the first person to greet each of our customers. We are a family business in a small community, so we like to get to know our regular customers and greet them by name if possible.
- Attention to detail
- Prior retail or sales experience
- Ability to pass a background check as you will be working with cash and counting the drawer
- Must have an interest in and knowledge of golf. Don’t need to be an expert, but must be willing to learn.
We are a growing business, and there are possible advancement opportunities for the right person:
- Club repair
- Event sales and management
Base pay is $8.50-$10/hr plus commissions on sales. Free golf privileges.
Please fill out an application found at the link below and either return by email or in person. No phone calls please. For questions please contact us at email@example.com
View Larger Map