Junior Golf Camp-
Our popular Ozaukee County golf camps for children ages 6 to 15 are back by popular demand! The Summer program offers two, four-week sessions that last one hour per week. Our Fall Session is four weeks for one hour per week on Saturday afternoon. There is a maximum of ten players in each group. Campers receive instruction from PGA Professional Dan Gogin, ranging from basic rules and etiquette up to actual playing time on our Par 3 course. For the Summer Session there is a fun Junior Golf Tournament for all camp participants that includes prizes and refreshments!
In order to keep everyone safe during these times we’ll be limiting groups to only 6 participants, spacing out every other station, range balls and buckets are sanitized, and Dan will be practicing a non-contact teaching philosophy.
End of Season Party for Jr Camp Participants! Date TBD
- On-course instruction
- Driving range instruction
- Rules, safety and etiquette
- Competitive play, strictly for fun
Beginners, Thursdays: June 11, 18, 25, July 9 (Raindate July 16): 4-5pmFULL
- Beginners, Thursdays: June 11, 18, 25, July 9 (Raindate July 16): 5:30-6:30pm
Beginners, Fridays: June 12, 19, 26, July 10 (Raindate July 17): 10-11amFULL Intermediate, Fridays: June 12, 19, 26, July 10 (Raindate July 17): 11:30am-12:30pmFULL
Beginners, Thursdays: July 23, 30, Aug 6, 13 (Raindate Aug 20): 4-5pmFULL Beginners, Thursdays: July 23, 30, Aug 6, 13 (Raindate Aug 20): 5:30-6:30pmFULL Beginners, Fridays: July 24, 31, Aug 7, 14 (Raindate Aug 21): 10-11amFULL
- Intermediate, Fridays: July 24, 31, Aug 7, 14 (Raindate Aug 21): 11:30am-12:30pm
Fall Jr Golf Camp:
- 4 Saturdays starting Sept 5 from 2:30-3:30pm, followed by our optional Fall Jr Golf League!
To Sign up for Jr. Golf Camp
- Click Here for our Online Signup Form. Please complete the form, and include in the “Message” box which session you are signing up for. Once you click “Submit” you will be taken to the Online Store where you can complete payment.
- If you would prefer to pay by cash, check or in person you can Click Here to Print Signup Form and bring it in or mail it to us.
- Many of our programs have a maximum capacity, so please be aware that signups are pending availability, and no spots can be held without completed payment.
Thank you! For more information please contact our friendly instructor, Dan Gogin, at (414) 810-8119.