Junior Golf Camp-
Our popular Ozaukee County golf camps for children ages 6 to 15 are back by popular demand! The Summer program offers two, four-week sessions that last one hour per week. Our Fall Session is four weeks for one hour per week on Saturday afternoon. There is a maximum of ten players in each group. Campers receive instruction from PGA Professional Dan Gogin, ranging from basic rules and etiquette up to actual playing time on our Par 3 course. For the Summer Session there is a fun Junior Golf Tournament for all camp participants that includes prizes and refreshments!
End of Season Party for Jr Camp Participants! Saturday, Aug 24, 2019 from 3:30-5pm
- On-course instruction
- Driving range instruction
- Rules, safety and etiquette
- Competitive play, strictly for fun
- Beginners, Thursdays: June 13, 20, 27, July 11 (Raindate July 18): 4-5pm
- Beginners, Thursdays: June 13, 20, 27, July 11 (Raindate July 18): 5:30-6:30pm
- Beginners, Fridays: June 14, 21, 28, July 12 (Raindate July 19): 10-11am
- Intermediate, Fridays: June 14, 21, 28, July 12 (Raindate July 19): 11:30am-12:30pm
- Beginners, Thursdays: July 25, Aug 1, 8, 15 (Raindate Aug 22): 4-5pm FULL-CLOSED
- Beginners, Thursdays: July 25, Aug 1, 8, 15 (Raindate Aug 22): 5:30-6:30pm FULL-CLOSED
- Beginners, Fridays: July 26, Aug 2, 9, 16 (Raindate Aug 23): 10-11am
- Intermediate, Fridays: July 26, Aug 2, 9, 16 (Raindate Aug 23): 11:30am-12:30pm
Fall Jr Golf Camp:
- 4 Saturdays starting Aug 31 from 2:30-3:30pm, followed by our optional Fall Jr Golf League!
To Sign up for Jr. Golf Camp
- Click Here for our Online Signup Form. Please complete the form, and include in the “Message” box which session you are signing up for. Once you click “Submit” you will be taken to the Online Store where you can complete payment.
- If you would prefer to pay by cash, check or in person you can Print Off the Signup Form and bring it in or mail it to us.
- Many of our programs have a maximum capacity, so please be aware that signups are pending availability, and no spots can be held without completed payment.
Thank you! For more information please contact our friendly instructor, Dan Gogin, at (414) 810-8119.