Our much-anticipated FootGolf Leagues are officially here! With FootGolf exploding in popularity we’re launching the area’s first fun and competitive leagues for those that would like to play on a regular basis and have fun with family and friends.
- Each session is 6 weeks long, with Session 1 starting in late May and Session 2 beginning in mid-July.
- Adults play on Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm and Juniors on Sunday afternoons at 3:00pm.
- Players register individually but may put together a group, or FootGolf Club (FGC), to compete as a team. Scores will be kept throughout the season with both individual and team standings.
- FootGolf Clubs (FGCs) may consist of 4-8 players, with the top 4 scores counting towards the team score each week. To keep things as fair as possible, once there are more than 8 members please form a second team. FGCs are perfect for soccer clubs, companies or groups of friends!
- FootGolf Attire is strongly recommended, but not required (trust us, it’s just more fun that way!) Attire consists of knee-high argyle socks, collared team shirt and flat cap.
|Age Group||Session||When||Start Time||Cost per person|
|Adults||Session 1||6 Tuesdays starting May 24||6:30pm||$50|
|Adults||Session 2||6 Tuesdays starting July 12||6:30pm||$50|
|Juniors (<18)||Session 1||6 Sundays starting May 22||3:00pm||$45|
|Juniors (<18)||Session 2||6 Sundays starting July 17||3:00pm||$45|
To Sign up for the FootGolf League
- Click here to download our 2016 Signup Form. Print and complete the form, make sure to fill in all information, including signature.
- Your spot is reserved once payment is received, so you can pay the following ways:
- Mail in the completed form with a check
- Mail in the form and call us once it’s received with your credit card info
- Stop by the pro shop with the completed form and pay with cash, check or credit card.