Our Junior League is a great way for kids to get a taste of competition, while being accessible for all skill levels. Its open to kids ages 7-17, and is a great way to get more involved in golf. This is a 9-Hole league and no parental supervision is required. Click Here for Signup Form
- Spring Jr League: 5 Saturdays at 4pm starting May 12. $40 for 5 weeks of play.
- Summer Jr League: 8 Fridays at 1pm starting June 22 (No July 6). $65 for 8 weeks of play.
- Fall Jr League: 5 Saturdays at 4pm starting Sept 8. $40 for 5 weeks of play.
- Junior League Trifecta: Sign up in advance for all three leagues for only $129!
- Mixture of Stroke Play, Scramble and Best Ball. 2-person teams will play together for the season, scored both individually and as a team. Pick your own partner or we will match you up!
- Weekly discussion of Rules and Etiquette, supervised by PGA Professional Dan Gogin
- Any week missed due to rain or absence can be made up at player’s convenience.
- Limited to first 27 participants
New This Year! 3-Hole and 6-Hole Junior Leagues for the Tiny Tots!
3-Hole League for ages 5-7 (Adult Supervision Required):
|4 Tuesdays starting June 19 (No July 3)||10am||$35|
|4 Tuesdays starting July 24||10am||$35|
6-Hole League for ages 7-10 (Adult Supervision Requested):
|4 Tuesdays starting June 19 (No July 3)||11:30am||$35|
|4 Tuesdays starting July 24||11:30am||$35|
To Sign up for the Summer Junior Leagues
Click Here for Signup Form. Print and complete the form, make sure to fill in all information, including signature.
- Your spot is reserved once payment is received, so you can pay the following ways:
- Mail in the completed form with a check
- Mail in the form and call us once it’s received with your credit card info
- Stop by the pro shop with the completed form and pay with cash, check or credit card.