Our Winter Indoor Golf League is back! Keep that cabin fever away and the golf swing in tune, even when the snow is flying!
Click here for Indoor League Signup Form (turn in sheet and payment to Pro Shop to reserve your spot)
2-person teams play 9 holes (1 hour) on a different course each week at the same day/time (weekdays only)
- For example, Jim and Sue play every Tuesday night from 6-7pm (League play available from 10am-7pm weekdays only)
- If you want to get three other friends together your foursome can reserve two hours and play together each week.
Cost: About $14 per person per week, paid up front
- 12-week league begins the week of January 8th, 2018, $170 per person [Open, Junior, Senior(62+) & Ladies Leagues]
Format: Best Ball
- Both golfers play each hole completely, best score on each hole is counted for the team score.
- This is meant as a recreational FUN league, so our handicapping system is pretty basic. Every two weeks we average each teams’ gross scores for the season, top team sets the bar at zero, then each team gets 80% of the amount of strokes they are back from the top group subtracted for a net score the next two weeks.
- Anyone not finishing in their allotted time will have the remaining holes averaged out based on how far under/over par they are at that point.
- If a team cannot make their regularly scheduled time, AT LEAST 24 HOURS notice must be given to the pro shop so we can open up that slot for public golf. That week’s play must be rescheduled within the next week so we can keep up with scoring and handicapping in a timely manner for everyone. If not made up within a week the team will be dropped from eligibility for prizes.
- Substitutes are allowed. Remember, this is a fun league, keep the ringers to a minimum please!
- Prizes: The top team in each division will receive Two $25 Gift Certificates
- No Mulligans
- Ball must be played from the appropriate lie (Fairway, Rough, Sand)
- Any shots that do not register will be replayed without penalty
- Teams may join after the season has started and can take advantage of discounted rates, but are not eligible for prizes.
- Click here for Indoor League Signup Form
Current Winter League Slot Availability (updated 9/21/17)
(This is only to use as a planning guide, spots are reserved on a first paid/first reserved basis. For reference we had 32 teams last year, so get your preferred spot early, thanks!)
Start your own league!
Already have a summer golf league, want to challenge your friends, or are you looking for an activity for your business or organization? Then start your own indoor golf league this winter!
- Get discounted rates
- Choose your own format (stroke play, match play, scramble, best ball)
- Earn Gift Certificates for our Driving Range, Par 3 and Mini Golf the more people participate!
- Contact us at email@example.com for more info.