Junior Golf Camp
Our popular Ozaukee County golf camps for children ages 6 to 15 are back by popular demand! The program offers two, four-week sessions that last one hour per week. We have two different times: one for children who are just starting and another for young golfers with more experience. There is a maximum of eight players in each group. Campers receive instruction from PGA Professional Dan Gogin, ranging from basic rules and etiquette up to actual playing time on our Par 3 course. If your child misses a session we offer a makeup day at the end of the season, along with a fun Junior Golf Tournament for all camp participants that includes prizes and refreshments!
- On-course instruction
- Driving range instruction
- Rules, safety and etiquette
- Competitive play, strictly for fun
- End of summer tournament
- 4 p.m. Thursdays (Level I: Beginners)
- 5:30 p.m. Thursdays (Level I: Beginners)
- 10 a.m. Fridays (Level I: Beginners)
- 11:30 a.m. Fridays (Level II: Intermediate)
|Beginners, Thursdays||June 14, 21, 28 & July 12 (Rain Date July 19)||4:00p-5:00p|
|Intermediate, Fridays||June 15, 22, 29, July 13 (Rain Date July 20)||11:30a-12:30p|
|Beginners, Thursdays||July 26, Aug 2, 9, 16 (Rain Date Aug 23)||4:00p-5:00p|
|Beginners, Thursdays||July 26, Aug 2, 9, 16 (Rain Date Aug 23)||5:30p-6:30p|
|Beginners, Fridays||July 27, Aug 3, 10, 17 (Rain Date Aug 24)||10:00a-11:00a|
|Intermediate, Fridays||July 27, Aug 3, 10, 17 (Rain Date Aug 24)||11:30a-12:30p|
Each four-week session is only $89 per child and includes all greens fees and range balls. Each session is limited to the first 10 paid participants to sign up. Due to high demand spots may not be reserved until payment is received. Thank you!
End of Season Tournament & Party: Saturday, August 25th from 3-4:30pm. Prizes and Games! There will also be an opportunity to make up any sessions missed before the party.
To Sign up for Jr. Golf Camp
- Click Here for our Online Signup Form. Please complete the form, and include in the “Message” box which session you are signing up for. Once you click “Submit” you will be taken to the Online Store where you can complete payment.
- If you would prefer to pay by cash, check or in person you can Print Off the Signup Form and bring it in or mail it to us.
- Many of our programs have a maximum capacity, so please be aware that signups are pending availability, and no spots can be held without completed payment.
Thank you! For more information please contact our friendly instructor, Dan Gogin, at (414) 810-8119.