Junior Golf Camp
Our popular Ozaukee County golf camps for children ages 6 to 15 are back by popular demand! The program offers two, four-week sessions that last one hour per week. We have two different times: one for children who are just starting and another for young golfers with more experience. There is a maximum of eight players in each group. Campers receive instruction from PGA Professional Dan Gogin, ranging from basic rules and etiquette up to actual playing time on our Par 3 course. If your child misses a session we offer a makeup day at the end of the season, along with a fun Junior Golf Tournament for all camp participants that includes prizes and refreshments!
- On-course instruction
- Driving range instruction
- Rules, safety and etiquette
- Competitive play, strictly for fun
- End of summer tournament
- 4 p.m. Thursdays (Level I: Beginners)
- 5:30 p.m. Thursdays (Level I: Beginners)
- 10 a.m. Fridays (Level I: Beginners)
- 11:30 a.m. Fridays (Level II: Intermediate)
|Beginners, Thursdays||June 15, 22, 29 & July 13 (Rain Date July 20)||4:00p-5:00p|
|Beginners, Thursdays||June 15, 22, 29 & July 13 (Rain Date July 20)||5:30p-6:30p|
|Intermediate, Fridays||June 16, 23, 30, July 14 (Rain Date July 21)||11:30a-12:30p|
|Beginners, Thursdays||July 27, Aug 3, 10, 17 (Rain Date Aug 24)||4:00p-5:00p|
|Beginners, Thursdays||July 27, Aug 3, 10, 17 (Rain Date Aug 24)||5:30p-6:30p|
|Beginners, Fridays||July 28, Aug 4, 11, 18 (Rain Date Aug 25)||10:00a-11:00a|
|Intermediate, Fridays||July 28, Aug 4, 11, 18 (Rain Date Aug 25)||11:30a-12:30p|
Each four-week session is only $79 per child and includes all greens fees and range balls. Each session is limited to the first 10 paid participants to sign up. Due to high demand spots may not be reserved until payment is received. Thank you!
End of Season Tournament & Party: Date TBD
To Sign up for Jr. Golf Camp
- Click Here for Signup Form. Print and complete the form, make sure to fill in all information, including signature.
- Your spot is reserved once payment is received, so you can pay the following ways:
- Mail in the completed form with a check
- Mail in the form and call us once it’s received with your credit card info
- Stop by the pro shop with the completed form and pay with cash, check or credit card.
Thank you! For more information please contact our friendly instructor, Dan Gogin, at (414) 810-8119.