Junior Golf Camp-Just Announced: Fall Camp!
Our popular Ozaukee County golf camps for children ages 6 to 15 are back by popular demand! The Summer program offers two, four-week sessions that last one hour per week. Our Fall Session is four weeks for one hour per week on Saturday afternoon. There is a maximum of ten players in each group. Campers receive instruction from PGA Professional Dan Gogin, ranging from basic rules and etiquette up to actual playing time on our Par 3 course. For the Summer Session there is a fun Junior Golf Tournament for all camp participants that includes prizes and refreshments!
- On-course instruction
- Driving range instruction
- Rules, safety and etiquette
- Competitive play, strictly for fun
Fall Jr Golf Camp:
4 Saturdays starting Sept 8 from 2:30-3:30pm, followed by our optional Fall Jr Golf League!
Each four-week session is only $89 per child and includes all greens fees and range balls. Each session is limited to the first 10 paid participants to sign up. Due to high demand spots may not be reserved until payment is received. Thank you!
To Sign up for Jr. Golf Camp
- Click Here for our Online Signup Form. Please complete the form, and include in the “Message” box which session you are signing up for. Once you click “Submit” you will be taken to the Online Store where you can complete payment.
- If you would prefer to pay by cash, check or in person you can Print off the Signup Form and bring it in or mail it to us.
- Many of our programs have a maximum capacity, so please be aware that signups are pending availability, and no spots can be held without completed payment.
Thank you! For more information please contact our friendly instructor, Dan Gogin, at (414) 810-8119.