Group Lessons-Get Golf Ready
If you’re looking to get into the game or brush up on your skills, we have Group Lessons so you can learn in a low-stress, inhibition-free environment from our Teaching Pro, Dan Gogin. These lessons will start you from scratch, teaching you basic skills and including both driving range and on-course instruction in everything from driving and chipping to putting. So whether you’ve golfed a little and a friend showed you the basics, or you’ve never picked up a club before, these lessons will help you enjoy the game for years to come. And if you want to take those skills right out to the course, you can sign up for our Beginner League, which starts 15 minutes after the lesson, and have fun with others that are new to the game!
Session 1 (4 weeks)
April 18, 25, May 2, 9 (Rain Date May 16)
Session 2 (4 weeks)
May 23, 30, June 6, 13 (Rain Date June 20)
Session 3 (4 weeks)
June 27, July 11, 18, 25 (Rain Date Aug 1)
Session 4 (4 weeks)
August 8, 15, 22, 29 (Rain Date Sept 5)
Session 5 (4 weeks)
September 12, 19, 26, Oct 3 (Rain Date Oct 10)
Cost: $99 per person, limited to 12 participants. Includes all range balls and greens fees for on-course instruction.
Weeks 1 & 2: Full Swing Posture, Grip & Alignment
Week 3: Pitching & Chipping
Week 4: Putting/Play on the course with the Pro
To Sign up for this program:
- Click Here for Signup Form. Print and complete the form, make sure to fill in all information, including signature.
- Your spot is reserved once payment is received, so you can pay the following ways:
- Mail in the completed form with a check
- Mail in the form and call us once it’s received with your credit card info
- Stop by the pro shop with the completed form and pay with cash, check or credit card.
For more information on any of the lessons or to sign up for Private Individual or Group Lessons call the Pro Shop at (262) 377-0768.